This training is great for:
- Food Manufacturing Business Owners
- New QA Supervisors/Managers
- New Food Safety Supervisors/Managers
- Shift Supervisors/Managers
||Don't worry, you don't have to do it in one sitting. It'll save your spot, and let you pick up wherever you stepped away.
Participants will learn and understand the which regulations, both state and federal, may apply to their food manufacturing business. This course is aimed at those producing for HUMAN FOOD consumption only. Training will include great links to the regulations themselves and helpful public material.
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Idaho Department of Agriculture (ISDA)
- Idaho Department of Health and Welfare (DHW)
- Overview of Food Safety Statistics